Registered Nurse ARRMC (Infusion Therapy) - Based in Bridgeport, CT
RN ? Infusion Services Position Overview
Union / On Call .0FTE / Variable Days
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC) Infusion Services provides outpatient services at the Dubs Cancer Center and in the 3 West annex in ARRMC. There are 8 infusion chairs and 2 patient beds in the Dubs infusion area and 5 chairs and three beds in the 3 West annex The office hours are Monday to Friday 0800 to 1730, Weekends 0800- 1730. After hour infusions may be done as an outpatient on the 3 west oncology unit, the CVR unit, short stay unit or the overflow unit on 6 tower. Also provides around-the-clock Pharmacy support 365 days/year.
· Associates Degree in Nursing
· 2 years Oncology experience required
· Recent chemotherapy administration experience required
· Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing. Will consider candidates with RN licensure from out of state ? but Oregon license required by start date
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association required upon start
· Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) preferred
· Current chemotherapy/biotherapy card required
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive starting wage
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
· Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
· Generous Earned Time Off
· Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a locally-managed, nationally recognized top 15 health system. We are located in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service ? Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.