Registered Nurse - RN - House Supervisor- Peters Township
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN – House Supervisor is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN – House Supervisor's Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative duties and oversee nursing staff
- Ensure quality patient care and adequate staffing for shifts and provide clinical support to the nursing team
- Ensure nursing operational standards are met
- Provide reports on productivity, quality and customer service metrics
- Inform family members about medical procedures and doctors’ instructions
- Handle complaints or other issues
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing psychological support to patients, family and friends
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!492 - ManorCare Health Services - Peters Township, McMurray, Pennsylvania
3-5 years of nursing and management experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
Looking for a RN House Supervisor for 2nd and 3rd shift .
HCR ManorCare was also the recipient of Pittsburgh Job Corps? 2020 Employer Partner of the Year
EducationLevel : Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
Shift : -not applicable-