Registered Nurse RN-Home Infusion Part time - Ventura
Position Summary :
*** Must be available to work up to 29 hours each week. You will also participate in the on-call/holiday rotation ***
Support patients including Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Santa Clarita and Ventura
As a Primary Nurse Case Manager (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 8 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
* Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes
* Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
* Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
* Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN’s such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
* Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
In this part time role, you will primarily visit patients in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties
Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs. At least one night per week, at least one weekend per month and participate in the holiday rotation.
Must be willing/able to travel (on occasion) up to two hours each way for a patient visit.
You will be paid for travel time and mileage
* Registered Nurse with current unrestricted license in the state of employment.
* Minimum one year nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus
* Have and maintain current CPR certification
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
* Minimum three years nursing experience
* Minimum one year hi tech IV infusion experience
* Home healthcare experience
* Pediatric care experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.