Registered Nurse - RN - Full-time - Home Infusion - Winston-Salem
As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field.
If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills.
As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
* Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes
* Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
* Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
* Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RNs such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
In this full-time role, you will visit patients in Winston-Salem and surrounding areas covering a radius of 120 miles. You will participate in the on-call and holiday rotation, as indicated by staffing and business needs. You are paid full hourly wage for all travel time and mileage reimbursement is provided. Schedule preference below:
Monday-Friday (able to flex to a weekend shift to provide patient coverage when needed)
Work 4- 9 hour shifts with the ability to flex to five days based on number of cases.
On-call: . One weekday each week (M-Th) and one weekend each month to include Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Learn more about us:
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager
RN Diploma, Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or school of nursing.
• One to five years of nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in appropriate state of practice is required; additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
• Valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Current CPR certification.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Basic computer skills
* Three years’ nursing experience
* One year infusion experience
* Home healthcare experience
* CRNI certification preferred, not required
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.