Registered Nurse RN - Home Infusion - PRN Eves/Wkds - Joliet IL
As a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours per day on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting in which to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
* Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes.
* Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
* Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
* Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
* Be willing to travel up to two hours each way, on occasion for a patient visit.
Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading-edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses, such as for Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®), can be reimbursed for eligible RNs!
In this per diem role, you will visit patients in Joliet and the surrounding areas. You must be willing/able to travel up to two hours each way for a patient visit, on occasion. You will be paid for patient time and travel time and reimbursed for mileage. On call rotation of one night per week and one weekend three weeks. You must have evening and weekend availability.
Learn more about us:
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager
Registered Nurse with current license in state of IL. Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
* Minimum one year nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus
* Have and maintain current CPR certification
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
*Three years’ nursing experience
* One year infusion experience
* Home healthcare experience
* CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.