Registered Nurse - RN - Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension PRN - Omaha NE
Attention Road Warriors: Travel will be per diem with up to 2 to 3 overnights per week. You must live in or around Omaha or within an hour of an airport in NE. Travel is within the state of Nebraska and surrounding states.
As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your clinical skills to be an educator to our patients and their caregivers, helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this Travel RN role, you will
* Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
* Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
* Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
* Develop deep relationships with patients and caregivers in a one-on-one setting.
* Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners.
* Participate in on-call rotation as determined by business needs.
* Travel will be to visit patients, support our sales team, and training as needed.
* Overnight travel may be up to 80% nationwide
* When not visiting patients, you will work from home
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
* Registered Nurse with a current unrestricted license in the state of Nebraska with ability to obtain additional licensure for multi-state service area
* Two years of high-tech home infusion experience or two years of experience in a critical care or acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
* Ability to build positive business relationships with all levels of medical/clinical personnel.
* Ability to travel as noted in the position summary and as business needs require.
* Have and maintain current CPR certification.
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Participate in the on call rotation as determined by staffing and business needs
* Experience in caring for patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension – PAH
* Home healthcare and pediatric experience
* CRNI certification
* RN Diploma, Associates or BS degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.