Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA F/T, P/T and PRN
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
HCR ManorCare in Pottstown, voted Reader?s Choice Best in Nursing, for 3 consecutive years, is now interviewing full time and part time CNA?s who share the same commitment to excellent care and customer service. Evening and night shift offer a shift differential. A weekend program is also available which offers a premium bonus. For a limited time a sign on bonus up to $5,000 is being offered for select shifts.To schedule an interview please contact me.
Thank you. I hope to talk to you soon.
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Shift : Various Shifts