LPN Hiring Now Danbury CT
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Per Diem all Shifts
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!Maplewood at Danbury is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) Per Diem 11p - 7a with flexible availability. Also every other weekend 7a -3p and 11p - 7a We offer: ? Competitive wages ? Paid training ? Growth opportunities ? Maplewood at Danbury, 22 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community.
- Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State of CT
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
- Technical/other training or better in Nursing
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)