Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
- Toll bridge reimbursement
- Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
New Wage Scale! Sign on bonus of $5,000 paid in bi-weekly, monthly, or quarterly installments, paid annual NAC license renewal fee, no mandation, tuition reimbursement for RN and LPN programs, employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, child care program assistance through WeeCare, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, toll bridge reimbursement, paid time off programs, and more!
PLUS receive pro-rated All Employee Thank You bonus in April!
Open interviews conducted each Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; walk-in's are also welcome!
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.