Hospice Palliative Care Navigator (RN) - $5000 Sign-On Bonus
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!!
Why Holy Redeemer?
At Holy Redeemer, you will experience:
· A culture that inspires and motivates team members to provide a highly personalized experience for patients, residents, clients, families, volunteers, partners and co-workers.
· Dedication to established safety practices and standards to maintain a safe environment for all.
· Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including a 403B matching retirement program and comprehensive orientation and training programs.
· A commitment to employee health and well-being with our Healthy U! Program's health and wellness activities, and opportunities aimed at stress reduction, balanced nutrition, physical activity, and preventive health behaviors.
· A collaborative work environment where all employees are comfortable sharing knowledge about situations, raising concerns and asking questions.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for collaborating with facility Palliative Care and Hospice team. Maintains excellence in standards of care and navigates timely transitions. Actively serves as an educator for Hospice and Palliative Care for physicians, patients, families, and the community. Oversees and Monitors outcome metrics for Holy Redeemer Hospice patients. Serves as a collaborator and patient facilitator for physician quality organizations.
Graduate from an NLN accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred. Two years of experience working in an acute care setting. Knowledge of Hospice standards. A minimum of two years of hospice experience preferred. Working knowledge of community resources. Ability to meet, collaborate and work efficiently with others within the facility and in the community. Strong client advocacy skills. Ability to plan and monitor services within the fiscal constraints of the program. Demonstrated proficiency using a desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet and mobile phone, and associated software, to manage assignment.
LICENSE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Current nursing license to practice profession in the state where employee is providing service. Current driver's license in state of residence. Possession of a registered and insured motor vehicle. Able to perform CPR.
At Holy Redeemer, we help people live life to the fullest through attention to their health and well-being at every stage of their life. Join our Mission to Care, Comfort and Heal.