RN House Supervisor
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a House Supervisor Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Centerpoint Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CPMC We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the hospital.
- Provides clinical leadership and administrative oversight for assigned shift.
- Works closely with other leadership roles to ensure a seamless operation in the providing of patient care throughout all departments.
- Utilizes the nursing process in interventions with patient, family, staff and/or community.
- Functions as clinician, teacher, patient/family advocate, consultant, leader and researcher.
- Under the general direction of the Director, coordinates patient care and staffing needs.
- Responsible for bed flow, management of admissions, transfers and discharge processes by utilizing clinical expertise, critical thinking, prioritization skills and effective communication techniques.
- Assesses status of discharges on each unit and determines bed placement priority based on patients clinical status.
- Directs patient flow to provide optimal outcomes and insure maintenance of patient care standards.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications You Will Need
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years acute care setting, Medical/Surgical or critical care experience required.
- Current Missouri RN license or Multistate RN license from a participating compact state required.
- Current BLS required. ACLS Certification within 30 days of hire date.
- Commissioned as a Notary Public for the State of Missouri within 6 months of hire.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse House Supervisor opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.