Imaging Nurse, Imaging Nursing Support
Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the nursing care of pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. The Registered Professional Nurse will assess, identify needs, plan, implement appropriate intervention, documentation and evaluate outcome and deliver this care on an individualized basis. Provides pre and post procedural patient and family education. Provide leadership and direction to Licensed Practical Nurses, Nursing Technicians, and other patient care providers as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as a RN in the state of Georgia.
- Healthecare Provider BLS.
- Current ACLS , or attained within six (6) months of hire.
- Prefer four (4) years of recent critical care nursing experience, CCRN/CEN certification and/or imaging nursing experience.
- Able to function autonomously in a fast-paced invironment- Current PALS, or attained within six (6) months of hire
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 6:30a-7p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: Yes