Registered Nurse - RN - Shadyside
2 days left
- Contract Type
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN – Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN – Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN – Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!4082 - ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
ATTENTION LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES! PROMEDICA SENIOR CARE-HCR MANORCARE IS OFFERING
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY: 7-3PM SHIFTS!
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY: 3-11PM SHIFTS!
WEEKEND PROGRAM: 16 HOUR SHIFTS (7:00AM-11:00PM) INCLUDES WEEKEND BONUS RATES!
ProMedica/HCR ManorCare Shadyside facility is currently recruiting for REGISTERED NURSES to join our amazing nursing team! The Shadyside facility is located in the heart of the Shadyside business district and is surrounded by tourist attractions, local restaurants and retail businesses.
We offer competitive compensation packets, including SIGN ON BONUSES of $10,000 or more! shift differentials, healthcare benefits, 401K plan, free parking, a healthy, family-like work environment, advancement opportunities and a Monday through Friday work week! Come be a part of a dynamic nursing team that is making a difference in healthcare. Apply online today!
EducationLevel : Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.