Elmcroft of Halls in Knoxville
We are looking for a full time night shift nurse
#EclipseEnriches – Grow Your Career at Elmcroft Today!
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of “enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect,” Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of the following rewards:
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes!
- Complimentary meal for each shift worked!
- Medical plan choices - we share in the cost!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and development!
- 401k Retirement Benefit – let us tell you about our match!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity Theft Protection – You choose!
And more perks!
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist you
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your residents
Making a living and make a difference. www.eclipseseniorliving/careers
The LPN provides nursing support, as directed by the Community Nurse Manager, to all nursing associates and Residents.
Directly supervises all associates of the nursing department while on shift, with final supervisory authority resting with the Resident Services Director.
Responsibilities include interviewing, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; participating in the performance appraisal process, rewarding and disciplining associate; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Administers and/or supervises the self-administration of medications.
- Obtains and records Residents vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration), weight, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Counsels residents in identifying and resolving social or other problems.
- Schedules doctor’s appointments based on the needs of the resident
- Talk to physician’s offices and doctors as needed to take phone orders or change orders for a resident.
- Attends all training and conferences as required to stay abreast of changes in the nursing profession as well as to maintain appropriate CEUs for license.
- Assures all caregiver duties are performed as assigned and documented appropriately.
- Participates in the Care Planning process as assigned.
- Assists in the oversight of appropriate training for all nursing staff to assure requirements for state regulations are met, as assigned by supervisor.
- Education: A minimum of a one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; three to six months related experience or training
- LPN license required.
Let us enrich your life while you enrich the lives of our beloved residents!