CCT Critical Care Transition Nurse
Family First Homecare is a locally owned home health nursing company specializing in providing long term solutions to individuals needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
Family First Homecare is seeking critical care pediatric nurses interested in participating in our innovative Critical Care Transitions program (CCT). These nurses will be vital in facilitating the successful transition of our most acute pediatric patients from hospital to home. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to teach and train caregivers of our preceptor program.
- Develop and educate preceptee caregivers
- Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting for pediatric trach/vent patients
- Active Nursing license
- Current CPR
- Must have a clear background screening
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of Nurse Practice Acts