RN cALL Center Shift Supervisor - $5,000 Sign on Bonus
7 days left
- Full Time
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking a cALL Center Shift Supervisor to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
The cALL Center Shift Supervisor will coordinate all aspects of patient care during the on-call shifts. Serve as a resource to hospice team members by providing supervision, education and support during the on-call hours. The cALL Center Shift Supervisor also provides supervision and support to cALL Center Team members, and assists National Director, cALL Center and National Manager, cALL Center with shift operations support.
- Provide education and support to team members concerning on-call visits.
- Receive referral calls, document necessary information in computer system, and coordinate with the Administrator on-call per protocol
- Redirects staff to cSC /organizational policies and other departmental resources as required during shift to support staff with questions/concerns, or when call handling is detected as not in keeping with established protocols or standards
- Leads the staff in initiating emergency protocols in the event of telephone/ computer outages or any other emergency situation that may arise during the shift to assure no break in service.
- Coordinates lunch and other breaks to assure consistency in service and maintenance of adequate telephone coverage.
- Assures staff is provided adequate time to complete any Adverse Events in a timely manner
- Coordinates with the cSC Admin Assistant to assure daily on-call schedules are accurate and phone transfers occur
- Collaborates with Administrator on Call (AOC) in communications during the shift to assure timely, efficient and accurate information exchange.
- Acting as the onsite troubleshooter when problems are detected with phones, computers, Outlook, EMR
- Mentor and assist with training according to the Case Management Recipe, demonstrating the convergence of quality patient care and Seasons protocols.
- Participate in job interviews/staff selection to support efficient and effective hiring practices.
- Help with phone coverage during peak call times
- Assist with scheduling/filling shifts.
- In all activities comply with accreditation, legal, regulatory, and safety requirements. Manage time effectively and demonstrate leadership qualities in order to deliver and manage appropriate patient care and facilitate the education staff.
- Obtain all educational requirements necessary to maintain professional license.
- Accept related duties as assigned.
- Hospice clinician meeting the qualifications of cALL Center Triage RN.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year of previous experience in hospice; Seasons Hospice experience preferred.
- Ability and flexibility to work non-traditional shifts (i.e. nights and/or weekends) required
- Excellent customer service, assessment, and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in the state(s) or obtain licenses within 6 months of obtaining position
- Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.
- Demonstrates competency in:
- Patient care standards required for safe delivery of services as evidenced by supervisory documentation.
- Use of computer required documentation.
- Comprehensive patient and family assessment.
- Pain & symptom management & knowledge of medications.
- Demonstrated ability at problem solving and use of resources.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Effective time Management.
- Ability to communicate clearly, teach and inspire TRUE HOPE values and related behaviors.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership and a demonstrated understanding of use of the computer
- Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture and TRUE HOPE values
Apply for RN cALL Center Shift Supervisor - $5,000 Sign on Bonus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly