RN Charge NICU
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Charge RN - NICU At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Eastside Medical Center as a Charge NICU Registered Nurse. Our facility is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare. We care like family! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- As the Charge Registered Nurse, you will demonstrate responsibility for all nursing care delivered on the shift.
- You will coordinate assignments and provide resources for nursing care.
- You will ensure that the patient care assignments record is complete and nursing care is completed.
- You will assess the skills of the staff and the needs of the patients while making nursing care assignments.
- You will reinforce and support unit and organizational goals.
- You will provide input to Director/Coordinator on performance of the team members on assigned shift.
- Completion of accredited nursing program
- Current Georgia RN license
- BSN preferred
- Minimum three (3) years NICU clinical experience
- BLS – American Heart Association – required
- NRP (required within 6 months of hire)
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Previous Charge Nurse or Supervisor experience preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.