Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Days - Full Time Perm
Full-time, permanent opening for an ICU RN with competitive pay and excellent benefits! Porterville is nestled against the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, one of the most famous mountain ranges in the world. $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS + RELO ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE! POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) SHIFT: Days LOCATION: Porterville, CA SPECIALTY UNIT: Intensive Care Unit (ICU) JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of ICU experience required - no exceptions.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.