Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Full Time Permanent
ICU Registered Nurse needed in Cookeville. Located 90 min from Nashville and is the largest city in Putnam County. This position offers a sign on bonus and relocation assistance along with competitive pay and great benefits! POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) LOCATION: Cookeville, TN SPECIALTY UNIT: Intensive Care Unit (ICU) SHIFT: 7pm- 7am JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year experience in acute care is required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Assesses, treats and care for patients demonstrating an understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturation process
- Oversees the work of other professional and non-professional personnel
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred