Travel Nurse RN - Home Health - $1,800 per week
Jackson Nurse Professionals is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health for a travel nursing job in Little Rock, Arkansas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Home Health
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 01/27/2021
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Shift: days
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Home Health
We’re looking for Registered Nurses with experience caring for patients who may be permanently disabled, recovering from major surgery, or suffering from chronic illnesses in the comfort of their own home for a 13 week contract with an area hospital.
You’ll fit right in at Jackson where we’ve been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months HH experience within the last 3 years.
- Oasis experience preferred, often required.
- Current BLS required. Certifications vary by location. Job may require ACLS.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.About Jackson Nurse Professionals
Awarded Best of Staffing 2020, Jackson Nurse Professionals provides today’s travel nurse with awesome adventures in patient care. Whether you’re an experienced travel nurse checking out new agencies or you’re looking for your first travel assignment, you’ll want a recruiter you can trust and an agency that’ll keep you working.
With over 15 years of experience placing travel nurses in positions at 400+ facilities nationwide, Jackson Travel Nurses work as often (or as little) as they want. Embedded in the very fabric of Hospital Staffing, travel nursing is, and will continue to be, a viable and fulfilling career path for nurses of every specialty.