Travel Nurse - ICU RN - Augusta, GA
Travel ICU (RN)
Explore North Augusta, GA while making over $4K a week helping those in need!
- 12H Days or Nights
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Great offered benefits! (Dental, medical and vision)
- Insane referal program!
- GA or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 2 years RN experience
- ACLS, BCLS
- Travel experience preferred
Things to do in Georgia
- Stone Mountain Park
- Callaway Garden
- Forsyth Park
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Monument
- History centers and museums
- Aquariums and Amusement Parks
- Waterfalls and hiking
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health in surance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at [email protected]
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.