Travel Nurse RN - Progressive Care Unit - $3,500 per week
Jackson Nurse Professionals is seeking a travel nurse RN Progressive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Augusta, Georgia.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Shift: nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Hospital
We’re offering a rewarding position for a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients that are transitioning between intensive care and regular units for a 13 week contract assignment at a reputable area hospital.
You’ll experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months Stepdown experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.About Jackson Nurse Professionals
Awarded Best of Staffing 2020, Jackson Nurse Professionals provides today’s travel nurse with awesome adventures in patient care. Whether you’re an experienced travel nurse checking out new agencies or you’re looking for your first travel assignment, you’ll want a recruiter you can trust and an agency that’ll keep you working.
With over 15 years of experience placing travel nurses in positions at 400+ facilities nationwide, Jackson Travel Nurses work as often (or as little) as they want. Embedded in the very fabric of Hospital Staffing, travel nursing is, and will continue to be, a viable and fulfilling career path for nurses of every specialty.