Travel Nurse RN - ICU - Intensive Care Unit - $2,072 per week
Trinity Health FirstChoice is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Melrose Park, Illinois.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 weeks
- 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Trinity Health Corporation Job ID #14070. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About Trinity Health FirstChoiceChoose your own schedule. Premium pay.
FirstChoice offers a rewarding nursing career with significant scheduling flexibility to fit your life. FirstChoice nurses fill critical positions when unforeseen or unplanned circumstances occur; or, when there is a position open due to an extended leave-of-absence.
You’ll get to experience a variety of practice settings while traveling within your local region or traveling nationally – your choice!Nurses, join us in caring for our community, we can't do it without you.
FirstChoice exclusively supports facilities within the Trinity Health system meaning you will have a consistent experience between job sites. Your training at one site will apply to other sites within the region and will minimize the time you are spending outside of patient care.
We understand that there has been a fundamental shift in the nursing position in recent years and like any other employee, nurses want more options and flexibility in their careers. FirstChoice provides you with both along with the comfort and security of one employer.
- Benefits of Being a FirstChoice Nurse:Flexible scheduling – select shifts with no weekend or holiday requirements
- Premium pay
- Choose your own travel adventure—work in a variety of practice settings
- Wide range of assignments available
- Housing and meal stipend
- Online self-scheduling (app available)
- Minimum Qualifications/Requirements of a FirstChoice Nurse:Registered nurse with a license in the state(s) you will work
- Minimum of 2 years, depending on specialty area
- Willingness to float between facilities
- Cannot hold a concurrent position at a Trinity Health facility
About Trinity HealthHealth is a leading not-for-profit Catholic health system with 92 hospitals and hundreds of primary, specialty and continuing care centers across the United States.