RN - PACU - Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Travel PACU - Post Anesthesia Care Unit RN for $2244.16 per week (gross pay rate may not be accurate if contract is for greater than 40 hours per week; consult your Traveler Advocate for more details)
Location: St. Marks Hospital in SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Number of Openings: 1
Requested Contract Dates: 01/25/2021 to 04/26/2021
Hourly Wage: $21.68
Weekly Housing Stipend: $896
Weekly M&IE Stipend: $392
Weekly Bonus: $4.88 will be paid, in addition to the applicable wage, for all hours worked up to the contracted hours per week (excluding only On Call hours).
Hourly Bonus: $30.41 will be paid, in addition to the applicable wage, for all hours worked in excess of the contracted hours per week (excluding only On Call hours).
Overtime Wage: $32.52 for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours in one week for a gross of $62.93
Holiday Wage: $31.80 taxable hourly plus applicable stipends and/or bonuses
Call Back Wage: $31.80 taxable hourly plus applicable stipends and/or bonuses (is not paid in conjunction with On Call Wages)
On Call Wage: $2.71
Charge Role Pay Bump: $1.35
What We offer:
- ALL Pay Packages are built off of JUST A 10% PROFIT MARGIN TO US! This means MORE MONEY FOR YOU!
- Day 1 health insurance options
- 100% License and certification reimbursements for required licenses and certifications (as well as assistance obtaining them)
- Nationwide job opportunities
- 24/7 access to a Nurse First Travel Agency representative
- Traveler Advocates (not recruiters) who DO NOT get paid commission; meaning they have no incentive to not pay you top dollar!
- Access to nationally accredited CEUs
- $500 referral bonuses for each friend you send our way upon the successful completion of their first contract
- A hands-on leadership team that takes the time to speak to EVERY traveler, EVERY contract!
- Assistance finding housing