Registered Nurse (RN) Women's Services (LDRP) Full Time Perm
Full-time, permanent opening for an experienced LDRP RN with competitive pay and great benefits in Florence, South Carolina! Just 40 minutes outside of North Carolina and 90 minutes from Myrtle Beach.Possible Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available! Discipline: Registered Nurse (RN) Location: Florence, SC Specialty Unit: Women's Services (LDRP)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Skills Required:
- Minimum 1 year L&D experience required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing License
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.