Clinical Nurse Corrdinator MedSurg Peds
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) today with TriStar Summit Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will assist the Department Director with activities that assure a coordinated effort in fulfilling department responsibilities that support the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of the hospital and that ensure delivery of quality, safe and effective patient care.
- You will provide effective leadership and support to the Department Director and departmental staff.
- You will serve as a clinical resource for staff. Provides direct patient care as needed including taking a patient assignment.
- You will support and promote evidence based leadership strategies and tactics to improve patient experience.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TN RN licensure
- BSN required/Master’s preferred
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience
- Previous management/leadership experience required (Charge Nurse and above)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.