Critical Care Transition Registered Nurse (RN)
7 days left
- Full Time
Critical Care Transitions Registered Nurse (RN)
Family First Homecare is a locally owned home health nursing company specializing in providing long term solutions to individuals needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
Family First Homecare is seeking critical care pediatric nurses interested in participating in our innovative Critical Care Transitions program (CCT). These nurses will be vital in facilitating the successful transition of our most acute pediatric patients from hospital to home. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to teach and train caregivers of our preceptor program.
At Family First we are committed to advancing the careers and skill sets of the nurses in our communities to support the families who need us the most. If you have strong critical care skills (trach and vent) and a passion for the complex pediatric population, we are interested in speaking with you!
- Develop and educate preceptee caregivers
- Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting for pediatric trach/vent patients
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing nursing care in accordance with Family. First Homecare (FFHC) policy, Nurse Practice Acts, and State/ Federal regulations.
- Active Florida Nursing license
- Current CPR
- Must have a clear background screening
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of Nurse Practice Acts