Registered Nurse (RN) Progressive Care Unit
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse – Progressive Care Unit PRN Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 – 2015. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. About this role:
- Medical City Healthcare is looking for PCU PRN RN’s.
- These are night or weekend opportunities.
- Twelve week commitments
- Earn $10,000 - $15000 Bonus for work commitment (bonus paid in two increments)
- Apply today to speak with one of our Recruiters in more detail about these great opportunites.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Texas State RN license; Compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire. • BLS and ACLS certification required at hire;
• Two (2) years of PCU or Stepdown RN experience is required;
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.