Nurse, Triage PRN
Receives and triages all incoming calls in order to continue delivery of quality patient care while utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with established Agency policy and procedure/standards of care 24 hours a day.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum education – Associates Degree (BSN preferred)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Med-Surg. nursing experience.
- ER/Triage experience a plus.
- Home health care experience preferred.
- Must possess a current PA/NJ Registered Nurse license.
- CPR required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationship while interacting with the public/staff.
- Ability to handle multiple calls for multiple services.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; customer service oriented and well organized; flexible.
- Able to use office equipment; i.e. beeper, car phone.
- Able to withstand prolonged sitting/standing/walking.
- Ability to work flexible hours, with weekends and holidays included.
- Position requires coverage between the hours of 7pm-7am