Goal and Learning Outcomes
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Ohio Board of Nursing in terms of its composition, responsibilities, and laws and rules.
- Recognize the difference between RNs and LPNs as outlined by the Ohio Nurse Practice Act.
- List the licensure requirements for an Ohio nurse.
- Identify the Standards of Practice for Nurses.
- Explain the complaint process and disciplinary actions for violations of the laws and rules of the Nurse Practice Act.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91).
Unless stated above, the planners and authors of this course have declared no relevant conflicts of interest that relate to this educational activity. Relias LLC guarantees this educational activity is free from bias.
Please see CE Course Instructions to learn how to earn CE credit for this module.