Goal and Learning Outcomes
The goal of this program to provide nurses with an overview of clinical information representing multiple nursing specialties. After studying the information presented here, you will be able to:
- Discuss five chapters that apply to your practice
- Describe interventions for three chronic diseases
- Identify interventions for two acute conditions
- Discuss how to obtain two advanced nursing degrees
- Identify two health issues specific to veterans
- Discuss two public health issues
- Describe two professional development topics that can be applied to your practice
- Discuss two women’s health issues
- Discuss three clinical topics that were new to you or that you had little knowledge of before reading this course
In support of improving patient care, OnCourse Learning is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Unless stated above, the planners and authors of this course have declared no relevant conflicts of interest that relate to this educational activity. OnCourse Learning guarantees this educational activity is free from bias.
Please see CE Course Instructions to learn how to earn CE credit for this module.
For Florida professionals:
This course completion will be electronically reported to CE Broker as required per Florida Statute 456.025(7). Click here to view your CE Broker transcript and check the status of your CE requirements with a FREE 7-day CE Broker trial subscription. It may take up to 24 hours for the course to appear on your CE Broker transcript.
It is now required that all CE is completed and reported to CE Broker before you renew your license. When you complete continuing education with us, OnCourse Learning will report your hours for you.
Read more about the new license renewal process at AreYouRenewalReady.com and claim your free Basic Account in CE Broker to see what has already been reported for you.
Please check the licenses/certifications section under my account (after logging in) to make sure you have entered a valid FL license number. This information is required for correct reporting of your course completions to CE Broker.