As 2015 comes to a close, it’s a great time to take a look back at some favorite Scrubbed In posts over the past year. Enjoy reading and be sure to pass on your favorites to coworkers and friends.
Happy Holidays to all nurses and a healthy New Year to come!
- 12 telltale signs it’s time for a vacation: You know you’re a nurse when you’ve experienced at least one of these signs that you need a vacation STAT.
- The 7 stages of taking the NCLEX: Whether you took the NCLEX years ago or are preparing to take it soon, you’ll laugh at the truth of these seven stages every nurse goes through.
- 25 reasons to be glad you’re a nurse: There are numerous reasons why it’s so wonderful to be a nurse. Here are 25 of the big ones.
- Insider tips: Make your nursing school application pop: Want to get into nursing school but worried about the competition? This post will help you make your nursing application stand out among the rest.
- 12 things about nursing you apply to daily life: You can’t turn off your nurse switch, even when you’re not on duty. Here are 12 ways that nursing translates into your everyday life.
- Awkward nurse moments: Can you relate to these cringe-worthy nurse moments? If you haven’t experienced any of these, consider yourself lucky. Read the comments for some hilarious commiserating about awkward nurse stories.
- Funny replies when people find out you’re a nurse: People really do say the darnedest things. These are the responses most frequently heard when someone finds out you’re a nurse.
- 3 nursing goals and how to achieve them: An inspirational post to guide you into the new year, this winner outlines the steps to achieve three distinct professional goals.
- Infographic: Inspire a new nurse: Inspiring a new nurse is easier than you think. It’s something anyone can do, and it doesn’t take a lot of time or effort.
- 5 things most people don’t know nurses do: What do nurses really do? Most people have no idea. Here are 5 things that most people don’t realize nurses do every day on the job.