Scrubbed In readers, we have a small favor to ask of you that will mean a whole lot to our team. 2015 marks the 15th annual Weblog Awards, affectionately called The Bloggies. Think of the Bloggies as the People’s Choice Awards.
We now have a chance to be nominated for the 2015 Bloggies and would be honored if you would consider Nurse.com’s Scrubbed In blog worthy to throw into the ring!
We qualify for 3 Bloggie categories:
- Health or Wellness
- Best-Kept Secret
How to nominate:
- Head over to the 2015 Bloggie Award nomination page
- Scroll down to any (or all) of the categories listed above
- Fill in Nominee name: Scrubbed In
- Fill in Nominee URL: http://scrubbedin.nurse.com/
- Go to bottom of page to finish submission by 10 p.m. EST Sunday, Feb. 1
Don’t forget others worthy of nomination!
The Bloggies require three unique nominees in each category. So in the spirit of being part of a wonderful community of nurse bloggers, we’d like to suggest a few more nominees. If you haven’t seen these blogs, check them out now and then nominate them for an award as well! You also can see thorough lists of great nurse-written blogs here and here.
- RT Connections for the category of Best-Kept Secret
- AJN’s Off the Charts for the category of Best Topical
- The Nerdy Nurse for the category of Best Topical
- Healthy Living Blog for the category of Health or Wellness
Scrubbed In’s Mission
Scrubbed In began in 2012 when the team at Nurse.com had a vision. We wanted to create a blog for nurses that was a little bit different. We wanted to give nurse’s a place to come for interesting, positive, solution-based quick reads. We wanted to make you laugh, cry, laugh until you cry, and even light a little fire underneath you. We wanted to broach some tough topics that really got you thinking.
We’ve grown over the years, and along with our growth, we’ve had the wonderful pleasure of watching our supportive community of readers grow along with us. Thank you for joining the conversation and helping to keep it going.