You’ve had a bad day. We’ve all been there. A while ago, we published an upbeat songs playlist to make you feel good after a tough nursing day. But sometimes the only way to let it all go is with a good, cathartic cry session. So this time, we made a playlist filled with sad and poignant songs that will be sure to let those tears spring free.
- “Goodnight My Angel (Lullaby),” Billy Joel
- “Blackbird,” The Beatles
- “Tears in Heaven,” Eric Clapton
- “Now at Last,” Feist
- “Try,” Nelly Furtado
- “I Think It’s Going to Rain Today,” Bette Midler
- “Arms of an Angel,” Sarah Mclachlan
- “Hallelujah,” Jeff Buckley
- “Wish You Were Here,” Pink Floyd
- “Never Saw Blue Like That Before,” Shawn Colvin
- “Just Breathe,” Pearl Jam
- “The Dance,” Garth Brooks
- “Mad World,” Gary Jules
Share with us. What’s on your songs-for-a-good-cry playlist?