Field RN (Registered Nurse)
The Field RN (Registered Nurse) completes new admissions and assessments, clinical documentation, patient care visits, and patient care shifts in the patient's home. Pay is dependent upon experience and will be discussed in the interviewing process.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Hold a current unencumbered registered nurse license
- Able to practice in the state of Texas
- Minimum of 1-year acute care or home health care experience
- Pediatric experience PREFERRED
- Infusion experience REQUIRED
- Admission assessments and re-authorization assessments
- Infusion procedures including central line dressing changes, IV medication administration, and patient/caregiver education
- Care of patients with tracheotomies, wounds, G tubes, and other in-dwelling devices
- This position requires travel to the patient's home to perform these services
- Perform in-home supervisory visits on staff members to ensure service competency in patient care
Zion Home Health Services is looking for energetic, motivated, and patient centered licensed vocational nurses for their pediatric infusion and private duty nursing programs.
Zion Home Health Services is an established home health company who is growing in the pediatric home care industry. Our new pediatric infusion program services pediatric patients in their home for TPN, IV antibiotics, and central line management services. Our new Private duty nursing program (PDN) cares for chronically ill children in the comfort of their home.