Registered Nurse, RN (Homecare)
Full Time and Per Diem
Come Grow with US!
Full Time Spanish/English Bilingual Nurses Earn up to $90k!
Can’t commit to full time? Earn $100-125 per visit!
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a leading established Home Health Care Agency. We currently have excellent opportunities for a Homecare Registered Nurses in the Bronx, NY to join our team!
Key Functions include:
- Confer with client’s physician in ascertaining the need for home care and in developing, implementing and revising the Plan of Treatment.
- Perform initial client assessments and reassessments on those admitted to the agency to accurately assess a client’s health care status and psychosocial needs
- Ensure physician orders are obtained initially, reviewed as required and communicated appropriately
- Develop an individualized Plan of Care reflecting the initial client assessment and Plan of Treatment
- Submit and maintain accurate documentation within the required timeframe
- Supervise all paraprofessional staff according to policy, including conducting in-service and orientation programs
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from an NLN approved Nursing Program (BSN preferred).
- Must have current, valid and unencumbered NY state license
- Minimum of two years experience in a medical-surgical nursing facility (preferably hospital based). One additional year of home health based experience is required for conducting applicable training classes.
- Reliable means of transportation.
Premier offers a competitive salary, benefits and generous PTO package.
Interested candidates please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax resumes to 718-828-8828.
be sure to include position and location in subject line.