Director of Nurses, RN
- Contract Type
Silver Creek Manor is seeking a Director of Nursing who is dynamic and well versed in long term care. To be responsible for the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department. Be part of a strong team dedicated to quality with a great history of 5 star quality measures and survey results.
- Applicant should have strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Proven leadership and managerial experience with the ability to effectively communicate with staff, medical community, residents and their families.
- Long term experience with an in depth understanding of long term regulations.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and be able to mentor and educate staff.
- Enjoy being out in the unit(s), have a strong attention to detail.
- Be able to multitask and be proficient with computer skills . Have knowledge of "Matrix" electronic medical records system.
- Must be flexible and welcome the challenge of today's healthcare environment
We offer a generous benefit package including 100% paid health/dental insurance, 9 paid holidays,401k and up to 5 weeks vacation.
Please submit resume for considerationCompany Description
Silver Creek Manor is a family-owned, Quality Award winning , 5-Star, skilled nursing facility focused on providing quality care in a home-like atmosphere. We are the only Silver Award winning facility in Bristol. Come and join our AMAZING team!