RN needed for Labor and Delivery in Santa Fe, New Mexico
Nurse: Labor & Delivery
Santa Fe, New Mexico -Full-time
Calling all nurses who love working with newborns! Our Labor & Delivery team would love to talk to you about joining our close-knit family of collaborative, high-quality care providers.
We take seriously the service we give our patients and their families, and were looking for a nurse that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family, and community.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salaries
- Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
- Bonuses for obtaining certifications
- Live, work and play in Santa Fe, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
Must-Have Skills for the job:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
- Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum One year of nursing experience in OB, Labor & Delivery, Postpartum or NICU preferred.
Specialized Healthcare Staffing is a provider-centric staffing model. I do what is best for the provider and my clients to find a good fit and to build professional relationships that last.
We thrive off of referrals and we do "Whatever it takes to find the best provider for patient care"
With over 20 years experience, we have the knowledge to source and find the best position for every provider and be proactive in coaching our candidates to be prepared.