Nurse Practitioner (NP / APRN) Needed - Psychiatry / Behavioral Health
Full-Time or Part-Time Nurse Practitioners (APRN) wanted for a privately-owned, office-based, outpatient Psychiatric / Behavioral Health Practice located in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Applicants must be Psychiatric-certified (PMHNP). Newer graduate APRNs are encouraged to apply. These positions are available immediately.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (APRN) will:
- Provide outpatient medication management to both new and existing Adult and Geriatric patients in the group's Glastonbury office.
- Work with a team of clinicians including several Nurse Practitioners (APRNs), Licensed Therapists, Psychiatrists, and a full supporting Office Staff.
- Call required only for the APRN's own patients. No shared or rotating call.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Full-Time Candidates - APRNs may choose their own days and hours. No weekends required
- Part-Time Candidates - Days / Hours will be flexible based on APRN's availability
- No weekends or call required
- Very Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Benefits
- PTO (Vacation/Sick/Personal)
- License / Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CME reimbursement + 5 days off
Interested Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) with an interest in Behavioral Health, Medication Management, and Psychiatric Medicine should reply directly to this job posting for consideration.Company Description
Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.