Corrections Nurse Practitioner
Correctional Medical Group Companies is presently searching for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a correctional facility in Santa Rosa (Sonoma County).
Correctional Medical Group Companies have been providing comprehensive medical services to Adult and Juvenile Corrections for more than 30 years. CFMG is dedicated to providing responsive, innovative, high quality and cost-effective medical, mental health, and dental services to counties in California, Texas, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Oregon and North Carolina.
Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily sick call
- Manage chronic care conditions
- Identify emergency conditions and provide appropriate emergency care
- Consult with Physician about non-emergency conditions falling outside protocol and scope of practice parameters.
- Participate in Quality Management and attend Quality Assurance meetings
- Provide on-call services as schedule
- Reports to Medical Director for higher level authority
- Director all Administrative issues to Health Services Administrator
Are we a match?
- Current, unrestricted license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
What we offer:
- Profit Sharing plan
- 4 weeks PTO
- CME Allowance
Apply today to learn more about joining the team!