Registered Nurse *Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus*
Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus
Wayne Memorial Hospital is a non-profit, community hospital based in Honesdale, PA. We offer exceptional quality and skill in both inpatient and outpatient care in more than 30 medical specialties. Our Hospital has 98 acute-care beds and an additional 14 beds dedicated to inpatient rehabilitation.
At Wayne Memorial Hospital, you’ll find everything you’re looking for: world-class innovative healthcare in a constantly growing facility, a friendly atmosphere that encourages work/life balance, and a rewarding career.
Departments: ER, OB, Peri-operative Services/Cath Lab, PEDS/Med-Surg, TELE & Inpatient Rehab.
- RN Full and Part time: various shifts
- 12-hour shifts available
- Candidate will perform the primary functions of a RN in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of all assigned patients on the unit during her/his shift
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing and current licensure in the state of PA
- Participates in educational conferences and updates and maintains professional knowledge and skills related to areas of responsibility
- Prior nursing experience preferred
WHY WORK AT WAYNE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL?
- Financially Stable Organization
- Attractive Benefit Package: BlueCross/Blue Shield Health Insurance starting at $23.46 bi- weekly
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive Salary
- Computerized Charting
- Full Benefits available to FT & PT Employees
- State-of-the-Art Medical Equipment