Registered Nurse (RN) - MH/MR Opportunity! #JHCPD
Registered Nurse (RN) - MH/MR Opportunity!
At Capital Healthcare Solutions we understand the difficulty that can come with finding a new worthwhile career opportunity. What sets us apart from the competition is that we firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our relationships with our nurses, and exceeding your expectations for your next career move! At Capital Healthcare, its not just a careerits a solution.
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team of caring and compassionate individuals. Candidates with experience in Long-Term Care or working with patients with Developmental Disabilities or Special Needs are a plus. Opportunities are available in Polk, PA for individuals seeking full-time hours working in group homes with clients that have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Candidates must be patient, understanding, and kind with a quiet and gentle personality. Flexibility is also a vital part of your role, as you will need to adjust to meet constantly changing needs. Compassionate candidates with at least one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about our new Referral Bonus Program!
- Caring for patients of all ages
- Providing care for patients with physical, mental, or behavioral disabilities
- Supporting patients and encouraging them to be independently mobile
- Assisting with feeding and controlling of bodily functions
- Educating patients and their families of intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Assisting patients with language skills and other forms of communication
- Heavy Med Passes required
- Responsibility for planning, organizing, and evaluating care interventions and their effect on patients
- Take and record vital signs
- Monitor patients for adverse reactions to medications and treatments
- Any and all other applicable tasks and responsibilities
You will be rewarded with:
- Referral Bonuses up to $250!
- Premium Pay - Direct Deposit (Above Industry Standards)
- Flexible Schedules
- Premium Holiday Pay
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Work Force Advantage - Discount Entertainment, Travel, & Retail Programs
- Bonus Programs - Loyalty, etc.
- Current PA RN License
- One year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Apply today to learn more! Were committed by choice to finding you the best career option possible!
Keywords: Patient Assessment, Personal Care, CPR Certification, Home care, Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Direct Care Aide, Multitasking, Nursing, Patient Care, Long-Term Care, Surgical Procedures, Surgery, Pain Management, Rehabilitation Nursing, Blood Pressure, Acute Care, Record Keeping, Healthcare, Assisted Living, nursing home, jail, clinics, LPN, RN, PCA, Home Health Aide
Capital Nursing Solutions is a national leader in healthcare staffing for Nurses. Talented Nurses and Medical Facilities such as general and surgical, teaching, and specialized hospitals, outpatient clinics, surgical centers and skilled nursing facilities have turned to Capital for over a decade to find the perfect match.
We understand the commitment of those who devote themselves to healthcare. We embrace this commitment in all facets of our business as a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. Capital adheres to the highest performance standards, signifying our commitment to our Nurses, our Clients and the Patients that we collectively serve. To learn more about Capital Healthcare opportunities, please click here.
Capital Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.