Grad RN HCA Residency Program 2018 (Intensive Care Unit- Retreat Campus)
Come and join our
2018 HCA Nurse Residency Program!
Retreat Doctors Hospital
, a campus of Henrico Doctors Hospital, is a 226-bed facility and is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! Retreat is one of Healthgrades Top 50 Hospitals in the nation and accredited by the Joint Commission.
HCA Nurse Residency Program (Intensive Care Unit)
(14 weeks total):
- The StaRN Program is primarily designed to provide the graduate nurse with the tools necessary to succeed in todays hospital environment.
- It will help you transition out of the classroom setting onto the unit by providing you with the following training:
- 6 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 8 weeks preceptorship in the Intensive Care Unit
- Certification achieved:
ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, ENPC, TNCC, PALS, CPI
After StaRN you will transition to our Professional Development Program
- 9 month program factored into your full time position in the Intensive Care Unit
- Obtain Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- Partnered with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project could get reviewed by corporate for further recognition
Cohort Start Dates:
*Apply Today! Limited slots available.*