RN Infection Control (Occupational Health Nurse)
We are in need of a compassionate RN Infection Preventionist (Employee Health Nurse) to help our patients bounce back! This is a full time, permanent role in a rapidly growing company.
Day-in-the-life of RN Infection Preventionist (Employee Health Nurse):
- The RN works closely with Medical and Nursing Directors
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating infection control programand activities.
- Monitors infection control practices and procedures
- Coaches and develops staff on infection control.
Why work here?:
- An amazing workplace culture that feels like family
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive starting salary
- Long-term stability and room for career growth
What we need from you:
- Nurse Practitioner or Registered Nurse state License
- Lots of clinical experience in healthcare facility
- Knowledge of employee health practices
- BLS cert
- Knowledge of epidemiology, microbiology, infectious disease, and aseptic technique to include standard/universal precautions required.
Medical Professionals is connecting hiring and healthcare! Building careers and companies that last a life time and creating opportunities for all!