Grad RN HCA Residency 2018 (Intensive Care Unit- Parham Campus)
Come and join our
2018 HCA Nurse Residency Program!
Parham Doctors Hospital
, a campus of Henrico Doctors Hospital, is a 200-bed acute care facility
located in Richmond, VA. We are a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortunes 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
The Joint Commission
has awarded Parham Doctors Hospital with the Gold Seal of Approval for Joint Replacement
and Spinal Fusion
. We are a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
and an Accredited Chest Pain Center
by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. We are a MBSAQIP-Accredited
site for Bariatric Surgery and have a Total Joint Center of Excellence program
and a Spine Center of Excellence program.
HCA Nurse Residency Program (Intensive Care Unit)
(14 weeks total):
- The StaRN Program is primarily designed to provide the graduate nurse with the tools necessary to succeed in todays hospital environment.
- It will help you transition out of the classroom setting onto the unit by providing you with the following training:
- 6 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 8 weeks preceptorship in the Intensive Care Unit
- Certification achieved:
ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, ENPC, TNCC, PALS, CPI
After StaRN you will transition to our Professional Development Program
- 9 month program factored into your full time position in the Intensive Care Unit
- Obtain Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- Partnered with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project could get reviewed by corporate for further recognition
Cohort Start Dates:
*Apply Today! Limited slots available.*