- Expert nurse/RNFA will have responsibility for implementing and managing all aspects of the Cardiac surgical program related to clinical and administrative processes, including development and implementation of clinical and programmatic policies and procedures, operational and educational budgets, education and training and process improvement.
- Will manage cardiac surgery patient care process flows including scheduling, PAT and work flow processes including staff performance, preference card maintenance, supply and instrument management.
- Will develop and coordinate all educational forums for staff and physicians. Is responsible for promoting the program to the community at large. In partnership with cardiac surgeons will develop protocols, participate in the quality assurance and review of cardiac procedures.
- Participates in the care of the patient as a nurse in the OR in the circulating, scrub or RNFA roles as assigned.
- Eligible for RN licenseure in the State of Missouri, experience in Robotic procedures.
- BSN, BA or BS in related field
- CNOR (Certified Nurse of the Operating Room)
- CRNFA (Certified RN first assistant)
- 3+ years perioperative experience
- CPR certification
- RN First assisting surgical procedures
- Minimally invasive surgery experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaborative skills
- Current Missouri License
- Previous RNFA experience
- Cardiac surgery experience
Job : Surgical Services
Primary Location : MO-St. Louis
Hospital/Facility : 102-Saint Louis University Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Job Type : Full-time
Shift Type : Rotating