We are not accepting resumes from third parties and sponsorships are not provided for this role. This position also requires the employee to be on-site.
This is a long-term contract opportunity.
Ebit connects IT professionals with the best career opportunities at the most sought after companies. Ebit has 30+ years of combined recruiting expertise and can help you ‘Get your Career in Gear’.
Why work with us?
- Our employees are paid weekly.
- We invest in our people, because we care. Benefits are EXCELLENT, Subsidized and affordable! Healthcare (we pay 60% of the premium), dental, vision and life insurance, 12 days PTO/year, paid holidays, etc.
- Find a friend, colleague, or family member with an IT background and we’ll pay you $599 for each referral we hire!
Our client is:
- A Fortune 500 company and a top-125 private employer with nearly 80,000 employees nationally.
- Voted One of the Most Admired Companies over the past 5 years by Fortune magazine.
- In the heart of Louisville, the "Most Livable City in America".
Clinical Senior Business Analyst needed for a long-term contract in Louisville, KY!
In this Nursing Center Division Systems Development role, you will be responsible for collecting, documenting, analyzing, verifying and communicating requirements for approved IT projects to the business experts and project team members, and may serve as Project Manager for projects that require up to 1040 hours of effort.
A Day in the Life:
- Research and review the projects’ scope in order to understand why the project has been initiated.
- Demonstrate a high level of working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
- Gather detailed requirements that completely define the project.
- Document and update requirements; prepare and distribute RFPs and evaluate responses.
- Create high-level models and user prototype interfaces to identify and validate business processes and solutions when appropriate.
- Communicate requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Act as the liaison between the business experts and the project team members.
- Facilitate business/functional requirement reviews, approvals, and sign-off sessions.
- Successfully justify recommendations and results with estimated/actual costs and benefits.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to upper management.
- Identify solutions to the development and technical team based on approved business and functional requirements.
- Participate in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Conduct and direct end-user testing responsibilities and tasks with minimal guidance from consultant staff, manager or project managers.
- Verify the technical solution meets the business requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the group Utility Desk as assigned by consultant staff and/or manager.
- Interface with members of the installation team, technology and user support groups, vendors, and vendor management under the direction of the consultant staff and/or manager.
- Administer communication activities with end-user training for system implementation.
- Act as coach, mentor, and advisor to less experienced Business Analysts. Assist with training and orientation of less experienced Business Analysts and project team members.
What You Need:
- Proven knowledge and experience with computer systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies as they relate to the business areas being supported.
- Successfully lead project teams with medium to large business initiatives.
- Proven working knowledge of industry standard methodologies and best practices (i.e. Project Life Cycle, and System Development Life Cycle with emphasis on Change Management).
- Superior business knowledge of area being supported.
- Highly skilled in incorporating successful interviewing, facilitation, and documentation techniques within a project.
- Excellent facilitation skills with bringing multiple groups together to agree on project scope and build consensus.
- High-level of knowledge, experience and success with writing and reviewing test cases.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience required in a clinical setting, preferably in the Nursing Home industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the following: project management, analysis, and Quality Assurance.
- Preferred knowledge in implementation and systems installation.
- Experience in electronic medical records.
- Knowledge of CMS and HIPAA regulations.
- Electronic Record Implementation preferred.
- Compliance and audit experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or other equivalent degree preferred.
- Clinical – RN, LPN or Therapist preferred – other clinicians will be considered.
- Business Analyst or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project lead.
Submit your CV for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org