The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, one of Brooklyn’s largest voluntary nonprofit teaching hospitals is looking a Nurse Manager for their Critical Care units.This position is responsible and accountable on a 24 hour basis for the delivery of Nursing Care directly or indirectly to individual patients. Maintains the quality of patient care through an ongoing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and the supervision of nursing activities. In addition, he/she is responsible for Quality Assurance, infection control, and staff education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related discipline required.
- Current NYS RN license required
- Minnimum 5 years as Registered Nurse in an ICU/CCU.
- Demonstrated competence in leadership skills with supervisory experience
- Continued professional development required
- ACLS certification
For immediate consideration, please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.