RUTLAND NURSING HOME and You.
Our goal is to enhance RESIDENTS’s quality of life. Comforting a family in difficult times, creating hope in challenging situations. As a member of Rutland Nursing Home/Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center’s talented team of caregivers, these are the things you’ll achieve-each and every day. When you partner with us, you’ll provide highly personalized, compassionate care to RESIDENTS and families when they need it most. You’ll find award winning facilities, advanced technologies, and a dedicated staff that continually strives for clinical excellence, and shares your passion for healing.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
Rutland Nursing Home
Located in the “Heart of Brooklyn”, our 466-bed skilled LONG TERM CARE facility is not only fast-paced and innovative, but offers diverse services that include a dedicated 30-bed Vent Unit, Pulmonary Step Down Unit, Sub Acute Rehab Unit, Long Term Care Pediatrics Unit and on-site Dialysis.
As a key member of our leadership team, you will ensure our goals of compassion, customer service and quality Resident care are provided, achieved and exceeded.
- NYS RN License
- BSN (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of Long Term Care experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of NYS DOH/Joint Commission standards and regulatory surveys
- Ability to lead QA, Wound Care and other vital committees; develop and implement policies/procedures, implement corrective actions and respond to complaints
- Ability to mentor, advise, liaison and support our leadership team, nursing staff, residents and their families
- MDS proficiency (current 3.0 certification)
- Flexibility with hours
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- PC proficiency
- Experience implementing Electronic Medical Records in a LTC setting a plus
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and on-site parking. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com or fax to: 718.363.6817. EOE M/F/D/V
Jewish Medical Center