· Graduate of a School of Nursing.
· Licensed and currently registered to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois.
· Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree preferred, or Advanced Practice Nurse.
· Supervisory experience preferred with a high level of team skills necessary for planning, organizing, problem solving and decision making; with a belief in the team concept.
· Formal training in Chemotherapy administration; oncology certification required.
· Certified in CPR.
· Self directed and able to organize and complete several tasks / projects simultaneously.
· Extensive understanding of oncology patient care.
· Proficient in review and analysis of medical records and other patient care information.
· Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate in a culturally diverse environment.